NOW ACCEPTING SILVER SUMMIT HEALTH PLAN. NOT TAKING NEW ADULT & PEDIATRIC PATIENTS. MEDICAID ACCEPTED.
Dr. Zedek, M.D. is a physician specializing in psychiatry and is licensed by the State of Nevada. Dr. Ron Zedek is a nationally recognized psychiatrist and has been serving the area for more than 22 years as one of the best psychiatrist in Las Vegas. He has worked with patients with a range of conditions including severe stress reactions, anxiety, depression, panic disorders, bipolar disorder, codependency issues, delusional disorders, and schizophrenia.
Dr. Zedek’s Treatment Specialties Include:
- Medication Management
- Couples Counseling
- Individual Counseling
While still remaining active and involved in advancing the field of psychiatric and psychopharmacological treatment. Dr. Zedek is committed to using the latest and most advanced innovations in the treatment of psychiatric conditions.
Dr. Zedek has been recognized nationally and was awarded the Exemplary Psychiatrist of the Year Award.
Dr. Zedek has been named one of the best psychiatrists in Las Vegas, Nevada, as mentioned in Yelp, Rate MDs and Three Best Rated. Please also check out what hundreds of patients and their families have said about Dr. Zedek and their treatment on Google.
When working with Dr. Zedek, patients are encouraged to ask questions during their treatment and are treated with confidence and compassion. Dr. Zedek’s goal is to not only treat mental health problems, but to prevent them, too.
Education and Field Work:
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology: State University of New York at Binghamton, NY
- M.D.: New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
- Psychiatric Residency: The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
- Conducted psychiatric research on development of innovative medications for treatment of depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and anxiety disorders (including panic disorder) at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
- Trained other psychiatrists in state-of-the-art psychiatric care as Chief Resident of The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
- Ongoing medical education, including the most recent information on depression and panic disorder
If you or a loved one is interested in receiving psychiatric services, please contact us at (702) 900-0629 to schedule an appointment at any of our locations. Email inquires can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also feel free to reach us through our page on Psychology Today